Choose a Private Transfer from Munich Airport to Your Resort from Alps2Alps
Headed to a ski resort in Germany or the Australian Alps? It's likely that you'll be traveling through Munich airport. Getting from there to your destination can be quick and painless if you've booked one of our transfers even if you encounter a flight delay.
Your Comfort is Our Priority
Your holiday should start as soon as you step off the plane. No matter if you are traveling alone, with your family or with a group of 50, Munich airport ski transfers are available for nearly any transfer request to and from your resort of choice. Nearly every main resort is listed on our website for a free, fast quote. If your destination is not listed all you need to do is call. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you schedule one of our Munich airport transfers, you can start enjoying your vacation sooner. All arrangements for your ski transfer from Munich are made in advance, and all unforeseen circumstances are dealt with swiftly.
A2A Munich Ski Transfers Offer:
- Small and Large Group Transfers – For groups up to 8, you can get a reliable quote from our website. For larger groups (up to 52) you can call for a quote.
- Accommodations for Families – We only hire the best drivers and make sure our vehicles are kept in top shape. If you're traveling with a baby or small child, we will provide child safety seats free of charge.
- Return Transfers – Not only do we offer Munich ski transfers to resorts but we offer transfers from your ski resort to Munich airport.
- Polite, English-Speaking Drivers – Our drivers are knowledgeable about our services and their routes. If you have any questions you can expect our drivers to be able to help you.
- Anytime Service – Private ski transfers from Munich airport can be scheduled anytime, day or night. If you have a flight delay at 2 am we will be there to take your call and reschedule your pickup. No extra fees and no hassle.
- Privacy – You or you and your family will be transferred in your own vehicle. We do not ask our customers to share a ride. Every ski transfer will go directly from Munich airport to your resort. No stops along the way.
Let Us Get You to Your Destination
Munich is an unforgettable place in and of itself. Being the capital of Bavaria it attracts thousands of tourists each and every year. If you plan on seeing the sites when you're not on the slopes we offer Munich private ski transfers to the top 3 ski resorts near Munich.
St. Anton – A consistently high-rated ski resort, St. Anton has some of the best and most reliable snow coverage in all of Europe.
Ischgl – Offering a wide range of family-friendly snow sports and activities, Ischgl is a ski resort for skiers and snowboarders of any level.
Oberstdorf – This ski resort offers some of the longest slopes in Germany as well as 76 km of cross country skiing.