Airport transfers to and from Galtur
Known especially as a family-friendly ski resort, the Galtur Ski Resort in Galtur, Austria is one of the most famous ski resorts in the Alps! Since Galtur natives have opted against mass tourism, this location is well known for its natural charm. Located just 2 km outside of the actual village of Galtur, the ski resort attracts winter enthusiasts from all over the world. From fresh powder and unmarked trails to perfectly groomed beginner pistes, this beautiful resort offers it all.
Galtur Ski Resort offers an area of 6 different sectors:
- Zwergerlwelt and Abenteuerland are two areas specifically design for children to experience the snow;
- The Actionpark is geared towards an intermediate-level of skiing- teenagers and adults who are learning to ski;
- Heldenbereich is for expert freestylers and freestylists;
- Pistenparadies is for Alpine skiing and snowboard races;
- The High and Nordic sector is geared towards private ski tours in the higher ranges and also cross-country skiing;
- Pistes are marked with Blue, Red, or Black to indicate difficulty;
- Skiers and boarders enjoy over 40 km of pistes;
- State-of-the-art lifts and facilities.
In addition to the emphasis on natural landscape, the Galtur Ski Resort offers authentic Austrian cuisine in the mountain chalets peppered among the slopes. Regularly scheduled buses take guests from the ski areas to hotels in the village of Galtur.
How to Get from Airport to Destination
Alps2Alps offers the quickest and cheapest transfer from your airport to Galtur. A professional, experienced staff will transfer you safely and quickly to your destination. Simply book your transfer service with us online by entering your arrival information, and get a quote. Depending on the size of your group, we will have an appropriately-sized vehicle waiting for you at a convenient location.
Closest Airports to Galtur Ski Resort
A2A provides private or shared travel transfers from airport to Galtur. Below are the airports A2A offers transfers to and from:
- Innsbruck Airport to Galtur Ski Resort 109 km (1hr, 25min)
Take a transfer from Innsbruck Airport to Galtur for a quick, convenient ride. You’ll get fast, reliable service to one of the most sought-after ski areas in the Alps, as well as travel through some of the most scenic areas of the Tyrol.
- Munich International Airport to Galtur Ski Resort 238 km (3hr, 15min)
Transfer from Munich International Airport to Galtur for a fast and efficient trip. In just a few hours’ drive, travel on a direct route all the way to the ski resort of your dreams. Travel right by the Zugspitze, Germany’s highest mountain with beautiful scenery and impressive mountains.
- Zurich Airport to Galtur Ski Resort 210 km (2hr, 38min)
Transfer from Zurich Airport to Galtur. On this route, travel past the Obersee Bodensee while you trace the Swiss-Austrian border. You’ll travel through many small authentic Austrian towns before arriving at world-famous Galtur, Austria.