Zell am See
Zell am See is a lively old lakeside resort in the Austrian state of Salzburg. Zell is a year-round resort town set between a large lake and the unusual, horseshoe-shaped mountain. Thanks to its classic 19th century architecture, scenic lake and a mountain backdrop there’s always a photo opportunity nearby. The town is an important tourist destination, especially for skiers and snowboarders.
Using Zell am See transfers, getting to the resort will be easy. There are numerous airports within few hour drive, so ski weekends to Zell am See are perfectly feasible. Zell am See transfer service will make your drive safe and without any worries.
Zell am See is an Austrian ski resort and a part of the Europa Sport Region ski area. Together with resorts of Kaprun and Kitzsteinhorn, Zell am See has access to 130 km of downhill skiing. Zell am See itself has 80 km of pisted runs with 32 individual pistes:
- 9 black pistes;
- 14 red pistes;
- 6 blue pistes.
Zell am See's 80km of trails are largely located on the Schmittenhöhe mountain behind the town. This resort offers skiing for abilities:
- Beginners normally start up by the aforementioned Sonnenalm cable cars and will find the easier blue runs up on top of the mountain;
- Intermediates will enjoy Zell am See's skiing the most with more than 50 km of red and blue runs including one superb 8km descent involving a breathtaking 1,200 m vertical drop;
- Advanced skiers have several long medium-steep blacks descending through the forest to enjoy, some fine mogul runs, and Zell has a reputation for good off-piste powder when conditions are favorable.
Cross country skiers have up to 200 km of trails around the valley including a 10km track on frozen Lake Zell. This is a top destination for snowboarders with the Europa Sport Region. There is a Fun Park with halfpipe, jumps, ramps and bumps.
Zell am See après ski
For those who are seeking lively nightlife, there are numerous bars, pubs and discothèques and also some quiet places. Zell am See offers an incredible choice of 40 restaurants to choose from, ranging from traditional Austrian to Chinese, Italian and French cuisine. Here is also much more activities - bowling, toboggan run, night skiing, cinema, swimming, skating, snowshoeing and winter hiking. Also, you can spend relaxed time in – Tauern spa center.
Getting here by Zell am See transfer
Lots of companies offer Zell am See transfer services for the easiest way to get here. By booking our provided transfers you will get a high quality service for a good price, also you can choose a private or shared transfer Zell am See.
We will pick you up from the airport and take you to the resort without any worries. Here are the best airports for Zell am See transfers:
- Salzburg Airport (1h 30min);
- Innsbruck Airport (2h 10min);
- Munich Airport (2h 20min);
- Klagenfurt and Linz Airports (2h 35min).
Book your Zell am See transfer to the resort and have wonderful winter holidays!