Innsbruck Airport Transfers: Getting You to the Slopes
Our Innsbruck Airport transfers are easy and hassle-free, getting your ski holiday off to the best possible start.
With every trip, we offer value for money and a door to door service.
Why waste precious slope time waiting around for public transport?
Here’s a closer look at what we do.
Why Choose Private Transfers from Innsbruck?
For the most convenient travel to your selected ski resort, we recommend using private transfer services. You may have multiple changes if you choose public transport. Public transport can also be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
Why waste precious slope time?
Other benefits include:
FAQs About Our Transfer Service
If you have any questions about Alps2Alps, you might find them answered below.
Can I Track My Driver?
Download our Alps2Alps app to contact your driver directly. You'll receive an accurate pick up time and any updates about your journey that you need to know, for example if your driver encounters any traffic.
What About My Special Requirements?
We can provide a range of items to suit your specific needs, such as booster seats. Simply let us know and we'll happily arrange it.
How Much Will My Transfer Cost?
Our main goal is to provide you with the best possible transfer service in the Alps. Our dynamic pricing structure guarantees you will receive the best deal possible. Your quote depends on several circumstances and aspects, as we don’t have fixed rates.
- The day and time of travel (midweek is the best choice for a discount!)
- Chosen airport and location of the resort you wish to travel to
- The number of people in your group
- Any special additional discounts we can offer you
There will be significant savings on your transfer costs when travelling off-peak and off-season. The prices may differ by up to 60% if you’re travelling midweek compared to the weekend.
We also take into account our vehicle availability, transfer schedule, vehicle utilization and other costs, for example, parking or road tolls when quoting your transfer.
How Can I Save Money?
For the cheapest ski transfers, always book midweek. You could save yourself up to 60%!
Innsbruck Airport is located just 6 km from the city centre. If you have any free time, be sure to visit the beautiful city for some sightseeing.
Ski Resorts Nearby
We operate an excellent service all over the Alps. You can easily reach a number of prestigious and world-famous ski resorts in just under an hour! This includes Alpbach, Kitzbuhel and Lech.
Each of these are loved by winter sports enthusiasts, families and beginners alike.
We’ve taken a look at some of the closest and their approximate journey times. Bear in mind that weather and traffic can alter these significantly.
- Alpbach (Austria) - 63 km/ 1 hour 10 minutes
- Bad Gastein (Austria) - 198 km/ 3 hours 15 minutes
- Brixen (Italy) - 90 km/ 1 hour 25 minutes
- Campitello di Fassa (Italy) - 165 km/ 3 hours 5 minutes
- Hintertux (Austria) - 94 km/ 1 hour 50 minutes
- Ischgl (Austria) - 100 km/ 1 hour 40 minutes
- Kitzbuhel (Austria) - 98 km/ 1 hour 35 minutes
- Kuhtai (Austria) - 35 km/ 45 minutes
- Innsbruck to Lech (Austria) - 115 km/ 1 hour 50 minutes
- Innsbruck to Mayrhofen (Austria) - 76 km/ 1 hour 20 minutes
- Obergurgl (Austria) - 98 km/ 1 hour 40 minutes
- Saalbach (Austria) - 154 km/ 2 hours 30 minutes
- Seefeld (Austria) - 22 km/ 40 minutes
- Innsbruck to Solden (Austria) - 83 km/ 1 hour 30 minutes
- Soll (Austria) - 80 km/ 1 hour 10 minutes
- St Anton (Austria) - 96 km/ 1 hour 30 minutes
- Stubai Glacier (Austria) - 44 km/ 1 hour
- Val Gardena (Italy) - 121 km/ 2 hours 10 minutes
- Zell (Austria) - 95 km/ 1 hour 45 minutes
Airlines Arriving at Innsbruck Airport
Here's a list of the most common airlines flying into Innsbruck Airport, Austria:
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways
- S7 Airlines
- Thomas Cook Airlines
Alternative Airports Nearby
Whether you’re struggling to find the flight you need or need a diversion, it’s always helpful to know the closest airports. Here are some nearby alternatives:
- Salzburg Airport
- Munich Airport
- Memmingen Airport
We can pick you up from wherever you choose!
Cost of Flying With Your Skis to Innsbruck Airport
Airline companies all charge different fees for your baggage. We have looked at the prices of the main airline companies flying into Innsbruck Airport. Here’s the cost of travelling with your own skis:
- Austrian Airlines - € 50 per flight
- British Airways - € 45 per flight
- EasyJet - € 40 per flight
- Finnair - € 30 per flight
- FlyBe - no extra charge
- KLM - € 25 per flight
- Lufthansa - € 50 per flight
- NIKI - € 20 per flight
- SAS - € 35 per flight
- S7 Airlines - € 40 per flight
- Transavia - € 29 per flight
- Thomas Cook Airlines - € 30 per flight
- Welcome Air - no extra charge
*All the baggage prices are approximate. They may change depending on arrival/departure times and other factors. We recommend getting acquainted with the airline’s official info - in many cases skis can be checked within the free baggage allowance.
Innsbruck Transfers With Alps2Alps
At Alps2Alps we often offer cut prices for our clients, but we never make cuts on quality and safety. Our professional, English-speaking drivers will transport you from Innsbruck Airport to your desired ski resort in the best way possible. We’re proud of our exceptional reliability and punctuality.
Our fleet of cars is modern and consists of Opel Vivaro, Renault Trafic and Mercedes E Class vehicles. All our vehicles are equipped for winter conditions and comply with local authority regulations.
We pride ourselves on bringing you a quality service at affordable prices. We believe a ski holiday shouldn't break the bank, so we aim to deliver great value for money with each and every trip.
See you at the airport!
Book your ski transfer here.